2/28/2012

Hello Kitty make up brushes (MAC)

Hey my lovely jubblies! <3

so i am going to do a little post on make up brushes tonight whilst watching ''confessions of a shopaholic'' lol !! now i know im a fashion student because im obssesed with all things fashiony! anyways! how are all of you tonight then? i feel like s*** warmed up! i have a bad cough i have a blocked nose :( i have a stuffy headache and i just want to go home and see my bf! oh! and i have toochache! not that much going well for me tonight/today! but anyways, again, i bought these make up brushes on ebay because i needed some proper ones that i can use for every part of my face, because as of this moment i only use 3 powder brush, blusher brush and eyeshadow brush and im getting bored of them! so here are what they all look like...

this is just what the packaging of the little case looks like.. quite cute me thinks :)

as you can see it says MAC on the little thingy but im not too sure if it is real MAC or not

you do get 7 brushes in the kit so not really complaining :) thanks ebayer!








Hope you liked my little blog for tonight and hope your all welll do follow me if you like my blogs and there will be many more to come so bye for now my lovely jubblies!

Hugs&Kisses xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment