2/27/2012

Very late valentines post!

                                                                       Hey my Lovliess!!

So i know im a little late on the whole valentines day post but since i just done my croc nails one i might as well do this one while im at it. I had an ok valentines day at first because i was still stuck in Gala at uni because i had a couple of classes but after that i had to humpf about with like 5 big bags and a huge card for stuart on the 2 buses that i have to get to go up to glasgow but once i got there the bad day turned around and he made it all better! i was greeted with a gorgeous bouqet of flowers..




these are the gorgeous flowers i got given from my amazing boyfriend!

And once we got home (stuarts house) i got told to put down all of my bags and and shut my eyes and i got guided upstairs untill we got to his bedroom and he was so cute because he had laid out this little box with valentines goodies in it for me with a card infront saying 'open me' and all around was scattered rose petals they werent real ones but all the same hey! i didnt get a picture of this but it was gorgeous and you can just picture it in your head! so this is what i got for my valentines.. What did you get? post a comment below and tell me :D i love reading what people recieve from their other half!

with flash

without flash

this is a little cookie i got from asda! and it was tasty! its like ginger biscuit! <3







all of these pictures are little coupon thingys that are actually
on my valentines card! it is a muppets card i got and i love it lol! as you can see i get to choose
what i want each day from what im in the mood for! <3














P.S just a little disclaimer! im not trying to brag about what i got or anything like because i know im a special girl that gets a lot from her boyfriend but he just loves spoiling me lol..

                                                                       Hug&Kissess xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment