3/14/2012

Fotd

Hello my lovely jubblies :)

This isnt what i had my make up and hair like today because 1. i didnt wear any today and 2. i have have died my hair lol! but i have lots of photos that i have taken to do blogs on and havent done them yet because i either havent got time or havent got round to them yet so there will be a few tonight hope  you all dont mind :)


i though this is just a gorgeous nude-esq look i cant remember what i wore on my face this day because it was a while ago. sozzy!


this is just to show my little plait that i did in my hair.. i used to do these every day when i went to high school and i dont know why because i love them and they look so cute!


these are just little clippys that i had put in to secure the plait.. they are from primark.


And this is what the finished me looked like :) all set and ready for uni LOL

Hugs&Kisses xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment