6/23/2012

7 Things!

Hello my lovelys,

So i know once again i havent blogged in a while but hey ho ive been busy! ive been on my first ever holiday abroad which is oh so exiting so there will be a little post on that soon but for now i have this one for you all gorgoues people! 

i was browsing through my blog posts that i hadnt read and came across this one from louise from sprinkle of glitter! she a sweetie! i <3s her :) and basically she is setting herself 7 goals, 7 achievable little or big gaols to do whether its in 7 days or 7 weeks, and her readers loved this idea so she thought it would be a great idea to get everyone involved, so she has let us use her image below! (doesnt she look ravashing!) :) and do our own little post about it so here goes:


Ive never been one to set myself big goals and stuff like that because i just never reach them so by doing t his every now and then i feel it will be a better way to help me reach whatever i want! 

7 Things i want to achieve hopefully by August! 

1. Pay all of my rent from last year at uni! :( unfortuantly i havent been able to pay all of it off yet     because ive had a lot of money issues but hopefully that will get sorted soon! *fingers crossed*

2. Grow my nails to a proper length and have lovely nails for going back to uni! Tootsies and Fingertips! 

3. Read the second book from the oh so amazing, Hunger Games! i read the rest of my first one on holiday. Its amazing!! 

4. Keep my bedroom clean and tidy! Easy right? you would think so! 

5. Be there for everyone more! and appreciate everything i already am so lucky to have! 

6. Be more active with Stuart, We are wanting to be a bit more healthier now and hopefully we will be and stick to it, so hopefully much more walking will be done and not as much eating crap from ASDA! HAHA! hope we do well.

and last but not least...

7. Stop spending all my money of crap that i dont need! i.e more clothes for a while! as much make up, sweets and food and drinks that i dont need to buy from ASDA when theres stuff in the house! 

So thats my little goals! Whats yours? leave them in the comments and i will have a look or head over to louises blog and do the same as me you can go there www.sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.com 

Hugs&Kisses xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment