6/24/2012

FOTD!

Hey my lovelys!

was just doing my make up and thought it would be nice to share what i have on my face today so just a little post, short and sweet some might say :) i know its a bit extremem to have 7 photos of myself on my blog for just a fotd but i was having so much fun! dont judge :)








Base: Soap & Glory Hocus pocus, for that vibrant awake look

Foundation: Rimmel wake me up foundation in 103 true ivory! LOVE THIS FOUNDATION!

Concealer: Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in fair i beleive, the name and everything has totally rubbed off! :(

Powder: to set my foundation i used Natural Collection Pressed Powder in Warm

Contour & Highlight: Collection 2000 Shimmer shades in way to go :) 

Blusher: Collection 2000 in Blushilicouis, i used the peachy toned square

Eyebrows and eyelid colouring: Vivo ultimate eyebrow and eye kit, you can pick this up at tesco :P

Gel Eyeliner: essence in 01 midnight in paris, picked this up on holiday, its not available in the uk :(

Water line eyeliner: asda own, in 01 black 

Mascara: Bourjois, volume glamour ultra care mascara ultra volume in noir black

Lipstick: Mua in shade 16 in nectar

Lipgloss: ontop of lipstick: Mememe, light me up high shine lipgloss in an orange colour (it doesnt have a name on it :(

Hugs&Kisses xoxo

2 comments: