10/01/2012



 
Hello my lovelys :)
So yay for me! blogging more than just once a week! hehe, well on with the post :) so ive seent hese sort of posts quite a lot and i enjoy finding out what peoples face is actually worth :) so i though ide jump on the band wagon too :)

Enjoy seeing how stupidly expensive or cheap my face is :)
LOOK! i hit pan! yay!

So, for my face i used, Rimmel London wake me up foundation mixed with natural collection foundation also mxed with a sample of miosture surge from clineque, and powdered with the natural collection pressed powder, so that comes up to £12.86. I think that not bad for my base :)

For my concealer i used collection (2000) lasting perfection concealer which is £4.98 im sure :)

For my bronzer i used, 17 instant glow bronzing powder, but thats old, OLD and i mean old! so i dont remember how much that was but i think it may have been in the £5 mark, and for my blusher i used M.U.A mosaic blush n English rose, which is £2.50, so that comes to £7.50 for my cheeks.

 For my eyebrows i used, Vivo, from tesco eye and brow palette which costs £5.99 i think.

For my eyes :) i used Essence Gel Eyeliner, which cost me 4.90 euro on holiday so about £3 i think, i then used a very old pallette for my eye shadow so im not going to include that because its DONKEYS old :p For mascara i used Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Day 2 Night which cost me £7.99, So that adds my eyes upto £10.99

And last but not least i used a NYC lipstick in 405 Blue Rose, which costs, £4.49 :)
 So all in all my face costs £46.80

Im so pleased with that! i think i may even call that a 'budget' face :)

thank you very much for stopping by guys :)

Hugs&Kisses xoxo
Oh! look how much makeup came back off my face! erghh!! thats disgusting!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment