11/07/2012

DIY: Make Up Holder/Organiser

Hey girlies!
 
So i'm just going to be showing you my little creation that ive done by using a glass holder that one of my old candles was in. :) Enjoy! Hope youse try and re-creat it yourself and if you do, be sure to send me a picture via my twitter :) @wowyouregorg
 
 







 
Step 1: Clean out entirely and clean dry.
 
Step 2: Choose your favourite nail varnishes to paint your glasss holder to make a funky design, i just choose to do melting paint look.
 
Step 3: Let it dry entirely and pick some pretty pebbles/stones to keep your make up brushes sliding everwhere.
 
Step 4: VIOLA! your pretty make up stoage holder with your lovely make up brushes inside them.
 
 
P.S  I need to clean mine! Erghh! CBA!
 
Hug&Kisses xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Definitely going to make some of this DIY storage to match my new room whenever I actually finish clearing out/redecorating

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thanks roisin :) it was pretty easy too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete