1/04/2013

Its cold outside :)





 Hello my lovelies :) I do love having my own little slice of the world wide web that i can just play about on whenever i want to :) So today i have an OOTD for you, I haven't posted an ootd for ages, so a different little sight today ::)

It's absolutely freezing outside still! of course we stay in Scotland so its not gonna be warm any time soon.



































So for that fact i had to double up on cosiness  so i have a silver, metallic jumper on teamed with an electric blue through over cardi both from Asda. I just wanted to be comfy today so it as leggings all the way. I have flats on from primark too and to layer even more i have my very old South Parka jacket on top.





Scarf: Primark
Sparkly Belt: Asda
Metallic Jumper: Asda
Blue Through over jumper: Asda 
Leggings: Newlook, Inspire
Earrings: Asda
Shoes: Primark (mens section)
Bracelt: Primark
Lipstick: Kate Moss, 103 (i think) 


I hope everyone has had an amazing Christmas and had a great new year! I have a lot more posts and youtube videos planned for the ne year so thank you everyone for sticking ith me throughout 2012 and bring on 2013 i say, i gotta feeling it'll be a good one! :D 

Hugs&Kisses xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment