4/12/2013

What's on my face #1

Hello my darlings :)

I'm trying my best to blog more now that I'm home. So here's the first of a series I'm going to try and do :) But, first off, Look what I bought!!! Something from DIOR! arggghhh, I'm all giddy with excitement! You'll have to head over to my youtube channel HERE to find out what I bought in my next video, coming up soon :)

 
Arggh! look at the pretty packaging! I'm in lustrous love.
 




 
So, on my face we  have:
 
FACE: 
 
Benefit, Pore porefector
Rimmel London, Perfect match foundation in true ivory
 
CHEEKS:
 
Blusher: MUA blush in a coral colour I cant remember the name sorry guys!
MUA Mosaic bronzer
Soap & Glory, Hocas Pocas Highlighter
 
EYES:
 
Clinique, high impact mascara
Essence, Gel eyeliner
 
LIPS:
 
MAC: Morange lipstick
MeMeMe: orange lip gloss
 
Hope you dollies enjoyed this post, I got the idea from Lilly Pebbles from her blog, its a nice ay to remember hat you ore on your ace on certain days hen you think it looks lovely :)
 
Hugs&Kisses xoxo
 
 
 

2 comments: