12/19/2011

Russel Howard

Hey Guys im just posting tonight as i forgot to post last night but going to see Russel Howard was an epic Christmas present it was soo much fun and going with stuart made it even better! He was soo funny! in the second half he wore a blimmin thing to do a joke! how uncomfortable must have he been?! good on um though! highly recomend to go and see him live! he is so much better!

Tonights Badtimes :(

tonight i thought ide just go onto my hotmail to check my e-mails and to my surpprise i seen 4 e-mails from paypal saying that i have spent over £110 of something to facebook ireland! i dont even know what the heck it is!! :( but i have now made a claim to paypal and hopefully it will get sorted within 10 working days it said! so will post on the news! Hope this hasnt been done to any of you guys, its the most horriblest thing ever to happen! :(

Going shopping tomorrow with my mum, to get some more presents for my beloved boyfriend but now to my mums awesomeness!! she is going to pay for them atm and when i get money back i will re-pay her!

Hugs and Kisses xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment