12/21/2011

iphone and accessories..

Got my upgrade for my phone! and of course i got an IPhone because i just slimpy love them! i was going to get the white iphone 4s but i would have had to wait to get untill after christmas i didnt want to, just wanted good to happen that day as for happened to me the night before! So here it is! my new phone! <3


So i thought i would go through my accessories and rings and things that ive bought over the last 4/5 years and i had tonnes of things all muddled up and horrible beads and stuff so they are getting thrown out!








I have like 15 rings collected, about 50 pairs of studs loads of bangles and god knows how
many necklaces i have LOL! thank god for the occasional clear out of things!

I havent been feeling very good the last few days but i am going to try and do an outfit post tomorrow
because i will be up early and bright so i will have time to do one and be ready.
I am going for a dentist checkup in the first in time in so long! Its a new dentists in ayr that has just opened and its called SMILE i think but my mum and cousins say
they are brilliant as they calm you down and stuff so hopefully i'll be fine!
Oh and as for the fraud thing i am getting a full refund from all of the 4 transactions, THANK GOD!

Hugs & Kisses xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment