12/24/2011

Some Random and Christmas Make Up

First of all! Merry Christmas eve everyone!! i hope your all in the christmas spirit! i am a little but its not the same this year as iver got older its not as special but especially since my 2 big brothers and big sister have moved out because we all got exited and worked up together but now its just me in the house and its boring but hey ho its all part of growing up i suppose :p




secondly i forgot to take my phone upstiars with me today to get changed
and my dad took my phone a basically helped himself to it
and as you can see he took pictures! of himself! and tigger my dog.. he look like a devil!! :p
oh dear dad!!




              this is what i am wearing on my eyes
              today i thought  it was nice because its
              gold and sparkly! :D i just just loveeee
                              GLITTER!
              



Nice post box red lips.. i love wearing bright colours on my lips now a days
i never did before but i think since going to fashion uni im becoming more brave with
my make up! :D but i thought ide something silly and take a picture of it and so i did.. dont you just hate when people where bright red lipstick and then go about with it on their teeth! its disgusting!
anyway this is from avon and its called red 2000 :) i love it




This is my make up foundation, minerals, mascara and eyeliner! its all from avon!


Just a random little pic of my christmas dinner table all set up already by my gorgeous mother!
She a dabb hand at everything! it Beautifull and its not even finished yet!
I cant wait to have dinner tomorrow because my big sister son Koby, is having it too
its his first christmas and although he cant eat solids yet i think it will be fab!


Another random... The Sun newspaper i think yetserday though it was some sort of crime
that Rihanna went into Mackie D and qued in line and then bought something..
after all Sun she is a normall human being after all!

Hugs&Kisses xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment