4/21/2012

A few pics from my life recently

Hey my lovely jubblies! soo i am soooo sorry that i havent posted for a while its because ive just been too busy and i was too exited to be home!there are quit a few to go through so sorry for that! but i have been taking photos so here they are ..


This is me and kirsty when we were on our night out her blog is Kirstea and cake and if you put this link in your description box youu shall find her, http://dotcardigan.blogspot.co.uk/


This is also me and the gorgeous paula from The brantastic life and her blog is, http://thebrantasticlife.blogspot.co.uk/

This is what i had to draw to someone on draw soemthing isnt it fun!

and this is what i got drawn lol a GNOME

a little bag of haribos that my mum got for me

some of them new biscuits which i found rather wierd tbh, they were biscuits like but smeeled a little funky, almost like cheesy old feet :/ NOT NICE!

Me

Reloving my solid perfume that i bought from Lush and here is the link, https://www.lush.co.uk/

here is my lickle nephew who has grown so much since i seen him last!

and again!

this i make up that i wantd to do and might do a tutorial on, on my youtube channel which is, http://www.youtube.com/user/TheEbown

this is sauce that me and stuart had choosen for our delicouis dinner at nandos

our delicisouis dinner at nandos

stuart choosing what he wanted before we ordered, DUHH!

Stuart was a lucky begger and got a double yoke one morning

stuart being the cute lickle ass that he is!

and our dessert that we got when we were in tgi's :) cookies and cream sundea that we just managed to fit in after all the other lovely things we had eaten :)

So thank you soo much for being so baring with me guys and sorry again about not pposting for a while and sorry about the not straight pics but i am trying to sort them before they go up but its not working! :(

but hope youve a had a lovely day and enjoying your weekend! im off to study now! :( sadtimes!

Hugs&Kisses xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment