4/24/2012

New Purchases


Hey my lovely jubblies! how are you all today? So today im going to show you some new little things ive purchased from ELF here is the link if you want to have a little browse http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/ thats will take you straight to their delicous website, it just makes me go all giddy and happy when i go onto it. So i got an email from ELF sent to me saying they were doing free P&P to celebrate St. Goerges Day so i took advantage of it and got these little beauty Esstenials, well there essentials to me LOL!



£3.50 this is a new blending brush


Make up mist and set £3.50



Purple Dream Nail polish £1.50


Seductive Lipstick £1.50

so this is what ive bought, again sorry about the oh so little photos guys i take these pics on my iPhone so i think thats why it doesnt go right when i put them onto blogspot, anyways, i will be doing a full review on each of these products and i will be doing a review on my youtube channel as well and you can find me by typing TheEBown into the search engine in youtube :) Happy Blogging everyone! and hope you all have a great day even though its raining here where i am! I'm studying today anyways :( what are you upto today?

Hugs&Kisses xoxo

1 comment:

  1. look forward to hearing/reading the review about the makeup mist, sounds great! xx

    ReplyDelete