5/05/2012

Well long time no see my lovelys :) im back from litttle time away from blogging, just a heads up if your wondering, i am going to have a review on Elfs Makeup mist and set on my youtube later on this week because i have eventually started wearing makeup again slowly but surely ehh!? it will also be on my blog :) so look forward to that :) but i havent been intirely inspired to do any blogging lately but i did want to show everyone and anyone who reads my lickle ickle blog some things that ive upto these past few days :) so here is a few pictures that i have taken :) 

This is my little nephew Koby that im sure you have seen before in another one of my posts, 
i got this picture sent to me this afternooon from my beloved father :) 
SO CUTE!

May the forth be with you! went to a star wars event thingy last night and took a few pics :) 


Found these little beautys in River Island the other whilst shopping, no need to say anything! yes they are all away now! 

My Rainbow nails that i was rocking for the last few days :) 

Stuart analy sorting out his dvds alphebetically and in order! haha GEEK ALERT!

Stuart at the filling station the other day :) yummy lunch!

May the Forth be with you once again with stuart :) 

Stuart again in Bloc :) 

And my chilled bath that i had today :) with my little pink tootsies! with a part of happy blooming and half of a dorothy :) 

Thanks for reading guys! hope you enjoyed :) 

Hugs&Kisses xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment