6/06/2013

Neon Sandel heels


Hello my beauties. Hope you're all doing well, I've had a great couple of days.
 
So when Stuart and I went to the beautiful capital of Edinburgh to see Derren Brown, we went shopping during the day and seen him in the evening. Anyways, we went into Primark of course and wandered about. we got to the bottom floor and I discovered the SHOE section! and oh my, was I in heaven!
 
I ended up just buying these little beauties.
 
They are absolutely gorgeous! But damn do they hurt!! The only reason they hurt for me to walk in them is because I am so used to walking in plat formed heels and not ones with such a thin heel and nothing on the ball of my foot, but other than that, I am in lusting love!!!
 
They are a little steal in my eyes at only £12!







 
 
Thanks for reading hunnies :)
 
Hugs&Kisses xoxox


1 comment:

  1. Oh my god - these are AMAZING! What a find! My feet are too broad at the front for this style of shoe in Zara so I may need to try and hunt down some in the Glasgow Primark!! x

    ReplyDelete