6/10/2013

Topshop khol liner: REVIEW




 
Hello my beauties!
 
So I'm going to be reviewing this eyeliner for you all :)
 
First of all this is the first part of Topshop make up I have ever owned and to be honest I do love it!
 
1. This is super pigmented!
2. It's only like, £6 I think.
3. Super long lasting.
4. Smudges like butter.
5. It's a great to use as a base for a black smoky eye.
6. It sets quite quickly, so no budging.
 
So these are all my great points about this fabulous product from Topshop. I haven't used anything else from the Topshop makeup range other than a cream blusher, which I am hoping to review soon too so watch out for that. I will be diving into Topshop again soon to buy some more products to have fun with so i'm looking forward to that.


 
 








Thanks so much for reading and I hope I helped make a decision for you to buy this beautiful black, coal, eyeliner.
 
Hugs&Kisses xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment